Banana Bread Made With Greek Yogurt
Yum yum yum! This banana bread made with greek yogurt is absolutely delicious! I love throwing a little greek yogurt into sweet & savory dishes I make, and this banana bread did not disappoint. I used one little container of Chobani Pineapple and I think it really made the perfect addition to this banana bread and resulted in a super moist and delicious banana bread.
I’d love to hear from you-do you add Greek Yogurt to dishes?
- 1.5 Cups Flour
- 1 Cup Mashed Bananas (2-3 ripe bananas)
- 1 Container (3.5 oz) Pineapple Chobani Greek Yogurt (or Vanilla or plain)
- 1 Stick Butter, melted
- 1 Egg
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray. In a bowl combine melted butter and sugars, stir until all combined, then add the egg, vanilla extract, honey, yogurt, baking soda and salt and give it a few stirs.
- Next add remaining ingredients (flour and mashed bananas) into the bowl and stir until everything is combined. Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.