Not one, not two, but THREE chocolates make up this most delicious, chewy and addictive cookie…and oh wait, there are oreos in the cookies too!
For some reason …I have made these cookies a bunch of times…like a BUNCH of times…hmmm…I wonder why?
And even though there are three types of chocolates in these beauties, you can taste each chocolate. The cocoa in the cookie batter, the white chocolate chunks and the dark chocolate chips, all stand on their own. And then when you bite in and get a bite of Oreo along with the other chocolates you just can’t help yourself from wanting to grab another cookie!
- 1 Stick Butter
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- ⅓ Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1¼ Cup Flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- ½ Cup Oreo cookies crushed
- ½ Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- ¼ Cup Baking White Chocolate, broken up into chunks
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together butter, sugars, and cocoa powder for 2 minutes with a stand mixer or hand mixer. Then add the vanilla extract and egg and beat until it all comes together and is creamy.
- Next add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and pinch of salt. Combine everything until cookie dough is combined.
- Now add the crushed oreo chunks, chocolate chips and white chocolate and stir it in with a wooden spoon.
- Spoon a tablespoon worth a cookie dough, form it into a ball with your hand and then press it a little as you put it on the baking sheet, place cookies 1 inch apart.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes, then remove from oven and allow to cool (these cookies can over bake easily, so it's ok if they look a little wet in the middle, they'll cool and be chewy!)
- After 5 minutes out of the oven transfer cookies to a wire cooling rack, allow to cool for 5 additional minutes, and then enjoy!