Gift Guide: 25 under $25
Everyone likes that extra little gift, that extra attention to detail and gift giving. Smaller gifts as commonly referred to as “stocking stuffers” so today I’m sharing my gift guide for 25 gift ideas under $25!
- Punch bowl – When I shared my recipe for 5 ingredient holiday punch, I shared how hard it was to actually find a punch bowl to use, but everyone loved being served from it, soooo punch bowl is really top of my list this year. You may have some issues fitting it n a stocking, lol.
- Mrs. Meyers Dish Soap – I love this dish soap! Love the Basil scent, or the Geranium scent, and they have a Peppermint one – perfect for the holidays. My mom gave me dish soap one year and I absolutely loved how useful it is, and keeps one from running to the grocery store for some during the holidays!
- Fast & Easy Five Ingredient Recipes: A Cookbook for Busy People <- that’s my cookbook!! Still can’t believe it’s out in the world. I may be biased, but I think it would make for an amazing holiday gift for any busy people in your life – aka everyone!
- I absolutely love the scent of this Peony Petals candle at Target. Seriously, smells so good
- Boswellia Lip Balm – full disclosure, my family and inlaws are all obsessed with this lip balm, my hubby too, and it’s from the company I work at. It truly is amazing and I always buy a bunch and give them out as little gifts around the holidays!
- The next two ideas are from the same place, I first found this store when I visited Vegas once, and I’ve been in love with their stuff ever since. How cute is this Rudolf Soap?
- Pink Sugar Body Butter – the texture, the scent – just all around perfection, I seriously use this stuff every day!
- Another amazing product from my work – True Life Sea Salt – it’s an amazing salt/herb blend. Perfect for every day use and seasonings.
- S’mores Glass Blown Ornament – anyone else obsessed with s’mores as much as I am?
- Around the holidays I chop tons of onions & garlic – ok, that’s really all year long. I hate when my hands smell like garlic or onions, so how cool is this Magic Soap that removes odors in 30 seconds?
- Don’t have the whole egg-separation thing down? No problem with this awesome Egg Yolk Extractor. This would come in handy when you’re making this 5 ingredient chocolate orange cake!
- This Vegetable Apron is so cute – and only $6.99!!
- I really need some of these Ladles that stand by themselves
- I love puns and punny sayings, so these kitchen Witty Tea Towels are definitely on the wish list
- Absolutely love these Vegetable Kitchen Timers – there are so many veggies to choose from
- Who couldn’t use more happiness? Give this cute journal of 52 Lists of Happiness …shhh don’t tell my bestie I already got her one of these. I originally saw this at Anthropology but found it for way cheaper for you on Amazon!
- Monogramed trinket dish – want want want, they’re so cute
- These Gold Salad Servers are on my wishlist…hint hint to the hubby lol, but they’d make a beautiful hostess gift
- Keep herbs lasting longer with these Herb Keepers
- This Marble Cheese Board with Dome is SO cute, how perfect would this be for a gift?
- I’m a calendar fiend. I have three in my office, and like five at home. I always love the seasonal Farmers Market calendar
- These Personalized Spoons would be a cute gift for your newlywed friends
- Gnomes are a sign of good luck, and I personally love anything gnome related, so is it any wonder I’m including these adorable Gnome Salt & Pepper Shakers?
- I have a lot of medial professional family members, they also happen to love chocolate, so how perfect are these Anatomically Correct Chocolates?
- I’m always trying to drink more water, and I’ve heard great things about flavor infusing water bottles, like this one.
There you have it – 25 gift ideas under 25 dollars. Do you buy stocking stuffers?
Some of the above links are affiliate links, if you purchase Amazon products through my store at no cost to you, I will earn a few pennies. As always, thank you for supporting the brands and products I love that make the Sweetphi blog possible.