Sour Cream and Chive Turkey Burgers
I may have a new favorite turkey burger…move aside any bland turkey burger you’ve ever had, and make room for this absolutely delicious, flavorful and moist Sour Cream & Chive Turkey Burger! I ended up making this burger twice in a week, the first time with Sharp White Cheddar and the second time with crumbled Feta, I actually liked it a little better with the Feta, but both are great because this burger is fantastic!
- 1.25 Ground Lean Turkey
- ¼ cup Sour Cream, reduced fat
- ¼ cup Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbs Chives (sold as Freeze Dried Chives in spice isle)
- 1 tsp each: salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Dash of Extra Virgin Olive Oil for cooking
- For the burger assembly:
- 2-4 oz crumbled Feta cheese
- 4 Burger buns
- 1 cup spring lettuce
- 1.5 tsp each burger Chive Aioli (1 Tbs Sour Cream, 1 Tbs Mayo, 1 Garlic Clove-crushed, 1 tsp chives)
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients and stir. Next add the remaining ingredients and stir well. Heat a pan with a dash of olive oil over medium high heat. With hands form four burger patties and put in the pan. Turn heat to high and cook each side about 8 minutes, or until turkey is done all the way through and there is no more pink visible.
- To assemble the burger cut burger bun in half, spread the chive aioli on the top bun, and lay a few leaves of spring lettuce on the bottom of the burger bun, place turkey burger on the lettuce, then sprinkle with crumbled Feta and enjoy!