Winner Winner & A Chicken Dinner (Cheesy Green Chile Pepper Chicken and Quinoa)
I’m so excited to announce the two winners of the 100th Post Giveaway!
Winner #1 Is Bridget F.-Thank you for the most comments, pins and amazing photos you have sent of your recreations of making Sweetphi recipes!
Winner #2 Is Janet B. -Thank you for being an awesome blog follower! Your package is on its way!
So the post title is Winner Winner & A Chicken Dinner…here is an awesome recipe for Cheesy Green Chile Pepper Chicken and Quinoa (gluten free), it is super easy to throw together and tastes delish!
- 1-2 Lbs Chicken Breasts-Cut into strips
- ½ Jalapeno chopped
- 1 Yellow Pepper chopped
- 1 Can (10.2 oz) Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
- ½ Lime juice
- Salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder (about ¼-1/2 tsp each)
- 3 oz Cheese, shredded (I used 1.5 oz sharp White cheddar and 1.5 oz Monterrey Jack)
- 1 Cup Quinoa
- Preheat oven to 400. Cut Chicken into strips, and chop all other ingredients. In a baking dish put chicken, then throw in the bell peppers, jalapeno and spices. Pour the Green Chile Enchelada Sauce over Chicken and vegetables. Squeeze juice of half of lime over chicken. Bake for 50 minutes, then take out, sprinkle shreeded cheese on, and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Make Quinoa according to package instructions. Mine was one cup dry quinoa to 2 cups water and a dash of salt. Serve warm, keep any leftover quinoa for other dishes.